No longer having access out my front door to the culinary world of NYC, I have found the internet to be my BFF:
- The Cooking Gene by Michael Twitty
- My fabulous antique blue hot chocolate pot (I think) from Wedgewood
- The film The Last Magnificent……5 STARS!!
- Coming to My Senses, The making of a Counterculture Cook by Alice Waters
- The Third Plate by Dan Barber, a must read for every chef!
- https://www.slowfoodusa.org/ headed to Denver, July 2017 as SD Delegate
- http://www.chefscollaborative.org/hello/ I am a member
- http://www.dakotarural.org/ I am a member
- 32 Yolks by Eric Ripert I’m reading right now!
- http://www.livefromprincestreet.com/ I’m listening to this now! Fabulous!
- https://mahzedahrbakery.com/#!/ This is Amazing!!
- Ancient Grains….making salads…grinding and using in place of AP Flour….