After 12 years of living in NYC, I left in the fall of 1996. I wanted to bring my passion for local foods and create a culinary awareness in the Black Hills of South Dakota. I wanted to channel my energy in a new direction where the canvas was blank. Over the last years of running the restaurant, I felt that I had come full circle with The Corn Exchange. This was one of the reasons I decided to close the restaurant in April of 2013 after 15 years.
I look forward to this new exciting chapter in my life and am excited to help you with your food passions and projects, whatever they may be as I grow in my own food symposium.
- Guided tour of our Black Hills Farmers Market
- Leading authority on South Dakota Local Foods
- Recipe Development (a personal favorite)
- Private Cooking Classes (expertise in pheasant and buffalo)
- Restaurant Concept Development (with an emphasis on local and fresh)
- Kitchen Operations & Staff Training including Plating & Presentation
- Wine Pairing & List Development
- Interior & Exterior Design (including lighting)
- Front & Back of the House Operations including Service & Hospitality Training
- Public Speaking
- All around Ingenious Foodie